Wednesday, December 21, 2005

height of boredom !

how much of boredom is too much eh ??????? M BORED !!! n that too m bored to the core....argggggghhhh grrrr !!! whatever !

i saw 3 movies in a row...on cd offcourse ! who has 300 bucks to blow huh !
saw DAY AFTER TOMORO, THE INCREDIBLES n ANDAAZ APNA APNA..fun it was par mujhe bore ho gaya !!! when some1 watches 3 movies in a row u can easily say there is something seriously wrong in his/her top floor...though my brain is very well located in my kneees !

god plzz save me from the evil called boredom !!!! its one thing that can get my bestest moood flying into thin air !!! i seriously need to keep my self busy !!!

man....i am either mentallllly sick or totallly bored...welll what the hell of a difference does it make eh ????

No comments: