Tuesday, February 07, 2006

the girl i always wannna be !!!


she's smart, she's cute and she's very much like me.....the only difference between me and her is....that i LOVE clavin whereas she doesnt give a damn about his charms !!!!

lucky u.... susie !!!!! wish i was in her place cuz, i think ( ya...I do think sometimes ! ) that somewhere down the line calvin has a secret crush on susie but wont admit it ! n same goes for susie...they like each other ( i told u na....that what I think ! ) but they both agree that fighting each other is the best thing to do !!!!!

5 comments:

@archie@ said...

wow....ur thinkin my angle....kool
!!
even i feel they have a crush on each other...maybe thats coz of too many hindi movies u c:D!!!

Rimsie said...

@ archie !

no no hindi movies se kuch nahi hota...m watching too much of saas-bahu serials !!! ehehehehhehe

Rimsie said...

@ nish

hey thanks !!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi...
No Calvin does not have ne crush on Susie..kindly do not degrade my idol... :-P

Rimsie said...

he does have a crush on suzie okkkkk !

read thiss !!!!

http://www.uffen.org/calvin/calvin5.htm

i do a lot of research b4 writin okkkkkkk dumps !!!!
hehehehehehe