Wednesday, September 03, 2008

:-P The secret...revealed

Well, as always, I have reasons for not coming online really often! Have been really busy with the 'secret' that I've mention neeche waale post mein. Well, here you go...Be part of my happiness!

:) Apart from being in LOVE with Farhan Akhtar, there is something major that has happened. I'm going to UK for my post-grad studies. University Of Northampton, it is! Kaboooom...the bomb has been burst and I'm smiling :)

Yeah...there is also a reason for not mentioning anything of this nature earlier simply because you can never be too sure about the Visa. Stupid people might just reject it because of fuckall reasons, so I thought its best to keep it under wraps until everything is concrete (otherwise there would have been potholes :P )

Anyways...Wish me luck. My subject would be International Relations :) I'm reallly kicked about it, and I'll be flying on the 11th sept (yeah, I know. Some date to fly, eh?)

Anyways, Watch this space for more dope. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Extremely sorry about the 2-days-only promise :P

4 comments:

hattakatta said...

To babe UK jaa rahi ho..chalo congrats :)

Salil Dhawan said...

Best of luck for post grad studies

Salil
http://views-point.blogspot.com

Rimsie said...

@ hattakatta

:P Belated thank you's!

Rimsie said...

@ Salil

Thank you :)