Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mission - No Slang From Now On !

yeah right, ive been swearing a lot...n using a lot of what my mom calls HARSH words ! god, why wont she understand that its the general way i speak !!!!! m not being rude to anyone mom, im just speaking !

but sadly...the other day, i reallly upset a guy when i said " haa, bhauk " ( angrezi mein " yeah, bark ! " ) now if u ask me, that reallly a normal patheticallly cute thing to say...but he felt damn offended ! guess he aint used to this sort of sharmilaism ! :-P not my fault, is it ????

somehow this jhagda thingie reached its way to my mom n she got to know about a few other WORDS ( not verrry praise-worthy words :-P ) which i use...n i have been given a STRICT warning about not using them ever again ! :-P u gottta b kiddding me...its like saying...hey rims, y dont u stop breathing ! :-D

okkkk...for a bit more fun, lets tell u about these pisses-my-mom-big-time kinda words !!

this is the REAL RIMS

on the phone...instead of helllo..." haa, bhauk! " or " bakkk " or " ulti kar " or " gatar khol " or " chal, shuru kar pakaana " or " koi kaam nahi hai kya, mere ko kyu call kara ! "

instead of hi, id say " kyaa saali, kya karring ? " or " kyaa re fokat " or " hi hateli " or " kya re chindhi, kaisa hai " or " satkeli, kaisi hai " or " hi jhingooor "

n when im angry, i say " tera gatar band kar " or " dimag mat hata " or " dimag mein jaa mat " or " kat yaha se " or " marr ja kahin jaakey " or " haraamkhor, zinda nahi chodungi "

funnnny isnt it...but my mom fails to find the humour in this...so does my sis ! its was HER friend who got pissed due to my ultra slang language !

isiliye kasam khaaya hai...no slang bang

bhendi...pata nahi main jhoooti kasamein kyu khaatai hu jab pata hai ki mere se nibhaayi jaane nahi waali hai yeh...dekha mere mein kitni charbi hai...sudhregi nahi main...pakkkki kamini hu naa !

oooooops...there i go again ! :-

10 comments:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

some of it I can't read, but hey, I'm glad to meet you.

~ James

vinay said...

i love u thz way rimssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rimsie said...

@ james

ooops...some of it is in hindi, maybe that y u cant read it...thankss for writing in though...glad to meet u too !

Rimsie said...

@ vinay

i love myself this way tooo re vinnny boy...but u have to change for ppl...or atleast PRETEND to have changed...hee hee haw haw haw ( devilish laugh )

Unknown said...

ROTFL..still laughing...I knw I knw...I had that feeling...wen I used to go home from College on PLs..I used to mind every word I said...neway ..it's all a part of growing up..parents will always be paranoid abt it and u will grow over it someday....so till then...dimag mat hataa...agala scrappy gatar khol ;o)

Rimsie said...

haaan na....kyaaa puntargiri hai...jald se jald another post coming up dumps...fikar not !
;-)

Unknown said...

Pudcha bolg kutthey aahe???

Rimsie said...

arrre haa blogspot bandah hotaa na....aata lihtey naveen !

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Ulti kar hahaha..
Gatar khol....muahahaha...
Bhauk...hiahahaha

sample hai re tu :P

Rimsie said...

@ abhishek !

fir kyaaa...full too sample hu ! heheheheh aap k sab cheeezein late pata chalti hai ! :-P ehheheh !