Thursday, April 09, 2009

Can't think of anything appropriate

This is weird. I'm not exactly bored but I wouldn't even call this 'mood' happy or anything. I have nothing to write, my mind is almost blank but still my fingers insist on tapping the keyboards. (It would have been so much better if they just went jhsdbkjfreifuiencmd nmdhkhefoirehcnd :P ).

This is sooo cool, I mean I was out of the blogging scene for like a year (almost!) but still I got a comment after posting something yesterday! Isn't that just amazing! (now I can call this 'mood' excited :P ) Its like getting a filmfare or something :P Like...wow! Anways, let us not get carried away. The point is I don't really have much to write here :( I mean, its just an average day, grey, cold and dull, its just the average me, bored with vacations, unwilling to do the work I'm supposed to...blah blah blah!

BTW, changing tracks bigtime, I was going through my blog from like the time I started writing and now and what I 'critically analysed' is that 1. I'm using proper English. Like grown ups! No U for You, n for and or wat for what :P 2. I don't blog much (as if I actually had to analyse anything to fins this out!) and 3. (sadly) my posts are getting boring by the day! Really. (I want to say 'like grown ups' again, but I dare not!)

Anyways, there's no point in blabbering on with boring stuff. Will update as soon as my life becomes exciting again.

Till then, nothing really. bye.

9 comments:

Abhi said...

Ahh, another post.. another comment.. :)

Ofcourse, the reply to the post should be more like ..tylgfkijfdsfmaof edfkffm.. because that part was the only part which really had some content :P

Keep writing! :)

DR AKSHAY SHUKLA said...

It all seems That IR is scary thing,well interesting was the part that u still wrote.hope to see something more ,mam.All the best.god bless u.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

You really care about THAT!? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 200 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are around 170 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello all


FREE ebay has finally arrived in the 21st century" at http://www.BuySellDirect.net

http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make real money on the internet.