Thursday, April 20, 2006

dimag hata hua hai !!!

aarrrgggghhhh !!!! m sooo bugged....realllly this is one thing i hate about myself...my mood swings !!! :-( sometimes i realllly hate being unpredictable...

but then...actualllly m misssing sakshi :-( kitne din ho gaye, havent talked to her !!! awwww...her stupid exams r keeping her busy...miss u re sakshi...love ya loads !

now that im bored...u, my dear reader, suffer ! buwahahahhaha...i write crap n u read it :-p wah...sahi hai boss...

anyways i know for sure that il go crazzzzzy ( GO ??? aint i already crazy :-P ) if i sit staring at my sweetheart's face ( my computer, nimrod ! ) for even a second more, so i'd rather get some fresh air....

n also...get back to writing poems...thats my newest found passion...

chalo cya later.....aligator ! ( ya ya...i STILL watch cartooon network...SO WHAT ? ) :-p

4 comments:

vinay said...

CN is the awesome..after pogo

Rimsie said...

yaaa right...takeshi's castle !!!!! ehheheheheheeh rocks big time !!!!

Sakshi said...

so sweet of ya....missin me...! miss u too re..... aaj exam tha..so no studies today..thot i'll go thru ur blogs!

Rimsie said...

@ sak

dekha...kinnnna missing main tere ko ! :-( ab delhi durrr nahi....me commming !