Tuesday, April 11, 2006

no new post !

nothing major going on in life right now....so how do u expect me to write a blog !!! duh !!
n things that r going on are too special to b written here ( blush blush, wink wink ) !!! somethings are best when kept to urself, right !!!!! thats exactly what m doing...keep guessing ! m sure one day ul crack the code ( m sucha devil....n i love being one ! )

anywayssss....major news on my college front is that my results are out !! yippppppppppee...this time too i managed a distinction !! 74 % !!! now i got the trick to success, in my college atleast, write logicall stuff, write crap, write songs, write stories...BUT WRITE !!!! n im a genius when it comes to writing one single sentence in three different types ! haha ! some talents pay u verrrry well...even though they dont get appreciated...but then, hey who cares about appriciation anyways !!!! marks are all that matter at the end of the sem !

right now the only thing in my mind is teri deewani that fabulous song by kailash kher...ufff just kills me !!!! too good dude..too good ! i dont know how to explain what it actualllly makes me feel, but its fabulous !!!

cya felllahs !

1 comment:

Rimsie said...

thank u....zibee !!!