Friday, April 14, 2006

me me me !!!!

well......its kinda obvious....this blog belongs to ME so atleast one post realated to I, Me, Myself shud b here ! so this is it.....watch this space !

today im in my rare-but-there kinda moods, which compels me to write about MYSELF...so here i am, bugging the hell out of u !!! ehehhehehehe but i must appriciate ur patience n abolute lack of constructive activity which is forcing u to read on....hehehehehehhehehe U ROCK !

to start off with...m just another gal, love to laugh n pull pppl's leg ! ehhehehehe u can guess that from the lines above !
m the kinda girl who can make special ppl feel more special :-) n ignored ppl all the more neglected ! im a total devil at times...veryyyy rarely i take off the black n red ( ohhh so cute ) devil attire n take on the ujala white angel robes ! but yaa....with me, u can alwaaaaaays keep smiling...ya ya sure, u can verrry well say m a joker ! :-P

m verrry unpredictable...i do stuff at the drop of a hat...but whats most noticible is - my contradictions....
as in, i like it...but i dont like it ; its cool...but its not that cool ; m funny but not funny !!!!! yeh toh kuch bhi nahi.....m active but lazy, intellligent but dumb, cute but ugly; m a loner but also the centre of attention......ehehheheheheheheh m weird ! i have a yes n no to an answer simultaneously!!!! n THIS freaks most ppl out ! :-p who cares...m happppy with my contradictions !

one more thing...i looooooooooove my braces !! i think they loook reallly cool n they r a fab excuse for not eating stuff...heheheheheheh though i am a fooodie, im a selective foodie...see, there i go again...me n my contradictions :-P

music is my life n im happppy to b left by myself with my fav music ! i said na.....sometimes im a loner, sometimes the centre of attention ! i can get reallllly complex at times ! bas bas....mujhse khud ki aur buraai nahi hoti ! ;-P

finallllly....enuf boasted about myself....i love my friends n i reaaallllllyyyy love them ! and ahem ahem i can reallly do anything to make them smile....surprise them, shock them :-p but make them happpppppy....love u guys !!!!

thats it....i mean, thats all u need to know bout me...ab saaaaaaaaare sachchai samney hai....SO ???? arrrre extra ordinarrrry fool...stay away from me....kuuuuuch samajh nahi aata aap logo ko :-P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heheheee...thanks for all those compliments .. i never knew some1 cud shower so many of them just to go thru their blog.. :o)
All ppl are full of contradictions..guess that is what makes them unpredictable and hence interesting to know..so CHEERS..enjoy ur contradictions... I think everyone else does :o)

Rimsie said...

heya dumps !!!!

tthanksssss for reading n again liking my blogs ! :-p ehehhehehehehe !!!!

take care n get me good stuff from malaysia ! ;-P

Unknown said...

Kindly elaborate on gud stuff...I just interpret it as chocs and chocs...let me know if any specific choc u want...ok...

Rimsie said...

yeah yeah yeah....choc choc n morrrrrrree chockies :-D