Saturday, April 22, 2006

*YELL* net connnection band kara dungi !

it was almost like 12 minutes since i sat staring blankly at the all the more blank computer screen :-P thinkin what shud i be postin about ! then suddenly, even with the full volume music :-p , i could hear moma screaaaaaming at me...NET CONNNECTION BAND KARA DUNGI... ( this is the mosssssst commmon thing ul hear my mom n sis say !!! ) :-P

yes, i admit, i am a compulsive-obsessive-whateverish-net-addict ! but then, im happppy being the nerd i am :-P yeah...reading illlegallly downloaded harry potter e-books ( buzz me ASAP if u want them...i have all 7 yipppppeee !!!!! ) n listening to my fav songs !! thats my world...i love being by myself !!!! n sometimes, if miraculously someone comes online n has the time ( yeah yeah, busy buddy ! ) to chat....fir toh kyaaa baat hai !!!!! life set hai ;-)

orkut, blogspot, yahoo msnger n msn msnger are my world...virtual world yaar :-P but i just cannot live without loggging in, atleast once toh log in karna hi padta hai !!!! i just HAVE to...gosh !! m obbbsesssed ! ( hheheheh too many obsesssions in ma life - music, food, mocha, net, writing poetry n blah blah !!!!! )

anywaysssssssss....dad screaming now, n this yell has to b taken seriously :-P heheheh so long fellahs ! good riddance ! :-P

2 comments:

Sakshi said...

this ones d best...ekdam aisa hai ki i can cut copy paste it to my blogs

Rimsie said...

@ sak

apna wavelenght kitna milta jhulta hai nahi ! :-P heheheheheheh paste kar lio ! ehehehehhehehe abhi tak copyright nahi kara hai ! ahhahahah !