Monday, May 08, 2006

Accident Prone....I Am !

yes....thats ME ! big time accident prone...n that too these accidents happen in a verrry funnily dramatic way :-P ! just cant help laughing though what i reallly wannna do right now is CRY OUT LOUD !!!!!! its hurting toooo much !!!! :-(

just today....few hours back ki baat hai...i went shoppping, but could find what i was looking for..a nice decent, kurta ! but dint get it cuz i have tooooo many specifications ! i want my stuff to b perfect...n isi chakkkkar mein kuch nahi milta !!!

i was walking on the road ( normallly there are hardly any vehicles on this road ), when suddenly this autorickshaw came outa nowhere n dashed the hell out of me ! :-( i fell with a thud n that too on a big stone ! construction work going on everywhere na ! :-( sprained my leg verrrrrry badly, its swolen like hell ! n dont ask me how it hurts....all il do is CRY !!! ( i am crying....thank god no one can see me right now ! )

then on one occasssion, i feel off the stairs in my building...that time, ( ok ok i admit ) i was thinking something ! i rolled 12 stairs down n landed on my face, after having banged hard on a door ! the female inside the house heard the sound ( plane crash types !! ) n opened the safety door which happened to open outside the house ! n yep...u guessed it right...it banged my head all the more ! n that stupid female simply closed the door when she couldnt see anyone outside !! off course how would she see me, i was flat on the floor !

n if u have been reading my blogs carefulllly....then u sure must have red how the table fan tried to kill me !!!! ehehhehe

sounds funnny eh ??? haso haso ! :-( everything happens in such a filmi way ki even i cant help laughing...aap ko kyaa bolu :-P

there are like inumerable events which have happpened yaar....events kya, accidents, i must say ! thats enuf for me to believe i am accident prone ! :-(

filhaal toh i just wannnnna get rid of this swellling n pain in my right leg ! its tooooo bad...im limping like a kangarooo ! :-( god help !!!!!
got it dressed up by a doc who said i gottta take 15 days ka rest...but i have shopppping to do...for sakkky ! n this dumb accident cant stop me B-) nothing can !

2 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

Hey there sweetie pie! Join the club! From one accident prone to another! Thankfully mine have not been that serious...but in the past 10 months I have fallen off a scooter(while driving that is), tripped on a fleet of stairs and sprained (or was it torn?)a ligament while getting down a tree stump! Hehehe...saw u at this orkut community...Crazy about bloggin..well!

Rimsie said...

heya !!!!!

m glad u red n commented ! wow !!! aap key accidents toh mujhsey badhkar hai...but never mind !! there is still time to catch up !! hehehhehe keep reading n commenting !