Monday, May 15, 2006

I Miss My School !!!!!!!



ST JOHN......MERI JAAN ! nothing like it in the whole world !
i miss my school big time ! come on...everyone does ! dont tell me u dont miss ur school days...u have to b crazy to say NO ! i miss school like hell man !! i reeaaaaaaaaaly do...wish i could turn back time...but sadly enuf, i cant...so all that i can do right now is feel nostalgic :-)

hua yeh, ki i met up with sukhi n rohan ( school friends ) cuz we all were fokat n had to kill time ! we were passing by r school n i threw a tantrum on the middle of the road " mere ko school jaana hai " ( im reaaalllllly good at jidd ;-) so they just had to agree ) n we went there !

ahhh...reminded me of the good old days ! it makes me realllllly senti...well, normally m not a very sentimental gal, but the moment i stepped inside the st. john gates i knew i wanted to cry :-(

everything in school...the play grounds, the broken windows, the church, the auditorium, the stair, the stage...each n everything has a story to tell...everything reminds me of something or the other ! so many memories brought out in so little time...its just fabulous, the feeling is something i just cant describe...i'd give anything to go back in time...oh i simply love my school !

we sat on the stage next to the church...there was a mass going on in church :-) while we were refreshing school memories...reallly makes me wannna cry...time moves on so quickly when u dont want it to

i never had a GROUP in school...it was just me n sukhi...n we'd crash into every other Group's plan ! we were like the most wanted girls :-P ( literrallly like the most wanted criminals ) every teacher, every student, just about everyone had been bugged by the powerpuff girls ( yeah, me sukhi were sometimes reffered to as powerpull girls n sometimes as dee dee n olive oyl respectively ! ) we were like the most bindaas gals in school...bestest time in my life...

u know, when we were talking about all the good times n the bad ( bad toh bad, i loved every moment of school ) times...i could actualllly visualize everything happening in front of me ! it was all so clear ! the dances that i had coreographed ( sorry if the spelling is wrong ) , the pangas that i had taken, all the khunnnas, all the screaming n shouting, all the games we played ( n lost :-P ) , all the cheating i had done in the exams, all that fun...everything was right there...right in front of me !

im actuallllly getting goose bumps right now as im typing stuff down :-) !!!! there yaadein r soo damn taaaza n so strong...seems like everything happened just yesterday...WISH i could go back to school...back to the LIFE in school, back to the bestest place in the world....if only wishes came true, i'd be the happppiest person on earth !!

there is soooo much to b written...so much to b said...so much that has happened...but words realllly cant express the feelings...gosh i dont know what im saying...m too senti at the moment thinking about the past...makes me smile, makes me cry, make me laugh, makes me dance...its been just perfect...there's nothing i wannna change !

14 years of my life ( kg class to hsc ) were like a roller coaster ride...wish i could do it over n over again...love u my school n will alwaysss do so...my school is something which was, which is, n which always will b close to my heart !



The School Anthem

St. john the baptist children we are
Proud of and grateful for the motherly care,
Under its guidance we grow as in age !
In virtue and service, in knowledge and play.
We pledge our hounour we shall ever strive
When in when out, when near when far,
With selfless service and exemplary life
To hold high the name of our ALMA MATER
Joy in labour, pleasure in pain
Thats our motto, thats our claim,
Studies and hard work are nothing but play,
Surely great future for us we lay !



The Prayer After Studies

We give Thee thanks Almighty and most Merciful God for all Thy benefits and several good Gifts to each one of us. Give us Thy grace to love Thee with our whole heart and above all things. We are sincerely sorry for whatever offence we may have committed this day and firmly resolve never to offend Thee again. AMEN !


i love my school...i love it more than anyone can imagine...more than words can express...more than anything else...more than my life, itself !

i misss school :-C

St john the baptist high school n junior college, thane....we bow to thee !

2 comments:

Sakshi said...

makes me feel nostalgic too!! jus too gud!

Rimsie said...

:-) love u sakshi !