Saturday, May 20, 2006

Chalo Dillli !

yups thats right !!!!! me leaving for delhi tomoro n its gonnna b rockin...m so damn excited !!

nothing much to write here except for the fact that m dying to meet sakshi :-P n also...me going with manik...my sis ka verrry cute sa friend ! m gonnnna have a blast !!!!! ya ya yiiippppppeeee yiipppppeeee !!!! thats callled a cherrry ( manik ) on my black forest cake ( the delhi tour !) hehehehehehehhe !!!!

hmmm baaqi all's cool...m too sleepy right now to understand the crap that m writing...i shud sleep :-P

miss me for a few days ( as if u WILL ! ) il b back on 31st...with loadsa stuff to blog about !

buh bye for now...gooood night !


AB DILLLI DURR NAHI...CHALO DILLI !!

2 comments:

Crizzie Criz! said...

hey, got to see your blog address from orkut community. Yours was one of the first entries and hapy to see its still going on strong.
I stayed, studied and worled in Delhi for three years, but unfortunately my Hindi still sucks. So other than the hindi words in here, i think you have a sweet blog here.
read your post about the stalker, be real careful.
About the person whom you didnt want to name, but whoes name does not start with R (or was it P), all i can say is Enjoy.
About your Delhi trip, well, you could have chosen to go at a more civilised time, as in its way too hot there now.
take care will try and keep coming back here. Drop in to my blog sometime, see ya then.

Godspeed!

Rimsie said...

hiiiiii so glad to c that u liked my blog !!! :-D for me it doesnt mattter if its burning hot, when i want to go i just go :-P m wierd !

il drop by ur blog :-D surely !!!! keeep reading !!