Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Postcards from pune....i know ur getting bored !

DAY THREE

nothing much to b written...cuz i did nothing ! :-P went to sukhi's office...the herald office, n SLEPT for an hour ! hehehehehe while she wrote an assignment, i slept on her computer table :-P ( trust me, i can b reallllllly wierd at time :-P )

then went to my nana nani's place in the evening ! my mom's mama...so my nana ! simple logic hai yaar ! :-P

then had awesome foooood there !!!! nani cooks like a milllllion dolllars hmmm yummmmmmy ! n then ! DINT SLEEP A WINK THE WHOLE NIGHT !

ask me why ?????
simply cuz nana nani have a 5 bedroom flat, they live alone, and i dont know what made them feel that i'd be uncomfy sharing a room with them !!!! so...naturalllly one of the huge 5 rooms was given to me ! long story short...I HAD TO SLEEP ALONE IN THAT HUUUGE ROOM ! okkkkk i hate to admit this ( m glad u cant see the loook on my face right now ! phewwww !! ) but i am a freaking scared female when it comes to sleeping alone or plain n simple darkness....m prettty sure that IRON MAIDEN folks had me in mind when they composed FEAR OF THE DARK...that awesome song :-P

toh me n my mp3 player....mera life line....somehow managed to STAY ( not sleep...plz note :-P ) in the room till morning ! i finihed up 3 batteries n heard almost 120 songs over n over again ! wah !!!!!! what a night !!!!

No comments: